WE ARE SELLING GOLD STANDARD BULLION
Notice to End Buyer:
There are controlling Treaties and international agreements that govern the conduct of sale of this gold bullion. These Gold Bullion accords preclude the Seller from transacting with Buyers who are unable or unwilling to adhere to the terms, conditions and procedures stated herein.
Description of Product:
Commodity: GLD Standard Bullion
Format 12.5 KG Bars
Purity 999.9% or better
Hallmarks Internationally Accepted Hallmarks: Johnson Matthey (JM) London
Age Under: Less than 5 years old.
All products are officially registered with LBMA
Delivery FOB/CIF at buyers designed place
Origin North America
Quantity 1500 MT (One Thousand Five Hundred Metric Tons) with possible rolls and extensions until Seller’s inventory is exhausted.
First tranche Lift Buyer’s Choice
Storage Banks: Barclays Bank HSBC Bank Hang Seng Bank Limited& Other Banks not mentioned.
Location UK & Other Countries
Trade Status Freely liftable and tradable and fully exportable
All governmental clearances and approvals
No liens, charges or encumbrances
Export permits already issued in the name of Seller
The agreed purchase price is the quoted price in USD or EUR as set forth in the latest valid Second Fixing Rate (PM) issued by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) on the Day-of-Transaction. In the event that the LBMA is not operating on that scheduled day, the price calculation used shall be based on second LBMA fixing of the next change to last Market opening day and per tranche.
12% Gross Discount
9% Net to Buyer
As stated below:
1.5% to Seller’s side
1.5% to Buyer’s side opened.
Payment: All Payments by Clear, Clean Money of Non-Criminal Origin and By Swift/Wire Transfer Mt103 within Maximum Three (3) Banking Days.
Each delivery shall be accompanied by a Bill of Lading with all necessary documentation in accordance with international law, which includes:
Original Certificate of Deposit
Four (4) Copies of commercial Invoices in favor of Buyer
Certificate of Origin
Certificate of Legal Ownership
Internationally Accepted Assay Certificate
Certificate of Insurance
Export Permit – Export License
Bank Warranty of Delivery
Custom Duty Seller’s Certificate stating that the refined Bullions are free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and freely tradable and exportable each bar and is of no criminal origin
Certificate of Weight List describing each bar as follows:
Serial Number as stamped on each bar
Fineness as stamped on each bar
Raw Weight as stamped on each bar
Total Weight as stamped on each bar
Receipt of Custom Duties and Taxes
Buying through a Payment Collateral Procedure
The seller will deliver the gold bullion through our reliable shipping company directly to buyer's destination for payment to us by wire transfer after buyer has received the gold bullion to confirm the purity, Before the delivery and as the buyer is not paying us for the gold bullion, buyer will be required to issue on our behalf by swift an BG or SBLC MT760 via bank to bank swift , through our tested reliable BG/SBLC provider to stand as the payment collateral that buyer will pay us after the receipt of the gold at his destination and purity confirmation within 24 hours of our bank's receipt and confirmation of the SBLC or BG via MT760 swift, the POP will be released to buyer and his bank to verify and confirm the gold before delivery to buyer's destination for payment to us by wire transfer and the SBLC /BG canceled since it is just a payment guarantee.
Buying through a Payment Collateral Procedure
1. Buyer nominates the destination for the delivery of the first tranche Gold Bullion.
2. Seller/Owner of the gold bullion approves the destination nominated by the Buyer.
3. After the approval of the delivery destination by Buyer and Seller, this contract will be signed and copy exchanged between Buyer and Seller by email regarded as the original copy.
4. Buyer will be required to contact seller's appointed tested reliable SBLC MT760 provider within 48 hours banking days both seller and buyer/buyers sign/seal this SPA to enable the sellers appointed tested reliable SBLC provider to issue to the buyer SBLC MT760 valued for the gold bullion on behalf of the seller to stand as payment collateral.
5. Within 72 banking hours of the buyer send the transmission copies of the SBLC MT760, the seller will send to the buyer via bank to bank MT600 swift message the POP/SKR/TTM Inspection Invitation Letter for the entire gold bullion and all the processed shipping documents in the name of buyer for the first tranche of gold bullion to verify and confirm the incoming shipment.
6. Within one (1) international banking working days from the buyer's confirmation of the POP/SKR of the entire gold bullion from seller bank to buyer’s bank via bank to bank MT600 swift, seller shall instruct his tested and reliable appointed shipping company to commence shipment of the trial order of gold bullion to the buyer's designated refinery.
7. The buyer will coordinate with the seller and the seller tested and reliable appointed shipping agent/seller’s REP the receipt of the shipment and the securely move it to buyers designated refinery for assay.
8. Upon completion of the assay at the buyer's designated refinery, buyer shall send a copy of the assay report to the seller, via email address or by facsimile.
9. Within three (3) banking working days from the assay completion the buyer shall transfer the payment of the gold bullion trial order shipment according to the appearing in the assay report to the seller's nominated bank account and the seller shall instruct his shipping agent that accompanied the shipment to release gold bullion to the buyer and transfer the title in the name of the buyer or its assignee.
10. The seller and the buyer shall perform (E) to (J) until the entire depository is finish
IF YOU WANT TO BUY