Proven Soft Corporate Offers for Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Mining products and Gold Dore Bars
January 1, 2020 you will find here our proven Soft Corporate Offers for commodities that will instantly be available. During the past year, we have implemented administrative changes in the process of handling our offers and in dealing with requests from brokers and clients for commodities. We only deal with proven commodity providers and our services are available to qualified clients only. We only deal with proven commodity providers and our services are available to qualified clients only.
If you are a Seller
We list proven Soft Corporate Offers for Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Mining products on our website for everybody to download. For listed offers we have received evidence of the potential to perform and deliver.
If you want to become a commodity provider for Mining & Mineral and Agricultural Products, Oil and Gas and Gold Dore and similar transactions, then you will have to
- submit your proposal using the relevant qualification form which you can download here below
- evidence your capacity to deliver meeting with us personally, or in any verifiable and convincing way
- 2020 QUALIFY your offer to sell Mining & Mineral and Agricultural products
- 2020 QUALIFY your offer to sell Oil & Gas products
- 2020 Gold Dore Bars - qualify your offer if you wish to sell
If you are a potential Buyer
We start a buyer’s file once we received
- a valid Letter of Intent is submitted by a broker if issued by the end buyer,
- evidencing financial capacity to engage into a relevant transaction.
Also if you seek a commodity that is not listed on our platform, then we can source the product for you:
- if you provide full specifications of the commodity that you seek and
- your target price,
- provide a most complete Letter of Intent directly issued by the end buyer,
- together with some sort of convincing evidence of the client’s financial capacity to conduct the transaction.
- On annual contracts, you will have to provide evidence of the capacity to arrange and provide the Standby Letter of Credit to guarantee an annual contract. We need to receive evidence that such an SBLC will be issued for you by a top 50 World Bank and the issuing bank will have to be identified. Without this, we cannot negotiate a transaction or start a file.
And you will have to provide the relevant and duly completed qualification form which you can download right here:
- 2020 QUALIFY your request to buy Mining & Mineral and Agricultural products
- 2020 QUALIFY your request to buy Oil & Gas products
- 2020 Gold Dore Bars - qualify your request if you wish to buy
You may not expect a reply if your presentation is not professional and most complete including evidence of financial capacity to buy, or proof of Seller performance if you want to sell to us, or use our platform. This frees up time to provide the best possible serve to valid customers obviously and helps us to devote more time to genuine deals and engage into a meaningful dialogue with serious buyers who deserve our utmost attention.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our helpdesk in Dublin +353.1.5137507 or Skype listen4greatnews
+353.1.5137507 or Skype listen4greatnews
Your duly completed form should be sent via email to service(@)commoditytrading(.)international
Through asociated banks, investors, financial institutions and commercial enterprises within the FRL Group we structure trade finance solutions and provide credit enhancement.
The FRL Group runs several online platforms to support trading physical commodities and to support the allocation of products within Agriculture, Energy and the Metals and Mining sector.
The FRL Group has built up, and maintains relationships with a specialized network of associated Senior Professionals in over twenty countries to source and bring to market finished products and commodities.